FINANCIAL ANALYST APPLY NOW
Susgrainable is looking to add a talented Financial Analyst to join our team. The Financial Analyst will be responsible for analyzing financial data, preparing reports, and making recommendations to management based on findings. The ideal candidate will possess excellent analytical and communication skills, as well as a strong understanding of financial principles.
- Analyze financial data and prepare reports on financial performance, including income statements, balance sheets, and cash flow statements.
- Develop financial models to forecast future performance and provide recommendations to management based on findings.
- Conduct research on industry trends and competitors to help identify potential areas for improvement.
- Collaborate with other departments to gather data and ensure accuracy of financial information.
- Make presentations to management on financial analysis findings and recommendations.
- Provide guidance to management on financial decision-making, including capital expenditures, investments, and acquisitions.
- Assist in developing and monitoring key performance indicators (KPIs) to measure the financial performance of the organization.
- Assist in the preparation of budgets and forecasts.
- Stay up-to-date with changes in financial regulations and legislation.
This is a remote position, so the candidate may be located anywhere within Canada. Any meeting times will occur in the Pacific Time Zone. Scheduling is flexible, though meetings may be booked anytime between 9AM-5PM PST.
This position is for a 6-8 month contract with the potential to be extended.
This position is grant funded. To be eligible for this position, the candidate must meet terms of the grant. Candidates must meet the following:
- 15 to 30 years of age at the start of the position
- a post-secondary graduate
- a Canadian citizen, permanent resident of Canada or person granted refugee status in Canada
- legally entitled to work according to the relevant provincial legislation and regulations
- a first-time participant in a Youth Employment and Skills Strategy work experience program targeted at post-secondary graduates
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor’s degree in finance, accounting, economics, or a related field.
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel and other financial analysis tools.
- 1-2 years of experience as a financial analyst or in a related field preferred.
- Strong analytical skills and ability to work with large amounts of data.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Knowledge of financial principles, including GAAP, financial modeling, and forecasting.
- Ability to work independently and manage multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Ability to work under tight deadlines.
- Attention to detail and accuracy.
We are an equal opportunity employer. Susgrainable values the diversity of the people and communities we serve and is committed to attracting, engaging and developing a diverse and inclusive workforce.2023-03-27|||Vancouver, BC|||Administration||||||vy_ugoh6fo9uoaMX|||INTERN|||CAD|||HOUR|||single||||||||||||false