Looking for a delicious and sustainable treat that's a breeze to make? You're in luck! Our Upcycled Chocolate Chip Cookies are not only scrumptious but also help reduce food waste. Our secret ingredient? Upcycled barley flour! We rescue spent grains from craft brewers, turning them into nutritious, eco-friendly baking mixes. We're proud to make baking mixes that are good for you and good for the planet. 🌟
- 1 whole package of Susgrainable's Chocolate Chip Cookie Mix 🍪
- 1 egg 🥚
- 1/2 cup butter (room temperature)🧈
1. Preheat the oven to 350°F 🌡️
2. Mix all the ingredients in a bowl until a soft dough forms.
3. Form cookie dough into balls, about 1 inch in diameter.
4. Place the balls on a baking sheet and press them into 1/2 inch pucks.
5. Bake for 15 minutes or until the edges begin to brown ⏰
6. Let them cool, and voilà – you're ready to enjoy these delightful Upcycled Chocolate Chip Cookies!
Remember, you can find Susgrainable's Baking Mix in stores throughout beautiful British Columbia. Make your contribution to sustainability while savoring these irresistible cookies. Don't forget to like, share, and subscribe for more fantastic recipes and sustainable tips! 🌟😋